Saturday, December 27, 2008

Changes in 6 Months:

Its been really long since i haven't updated my blog.
Its been 5 days in India and I have noticed a lot of changes.
Family: My parents missed me lots and now I am being pampered(which was present even otherwise) My Mom had started tutoring in July, to keep herself occupied and slowly the number of kids increased from 1 to 5. So its like a mini nursery at my house from 5pm to 8pm. I m enjoying my time around these kids and teaching them. But I must admit, it needs a lot of patience to teach KIDS. Nonetheless it is a very enriching experience..........
Relatives: My relatives missed my other cousin who was working in Maldives and me. Actually we being the youngest are the jaan(life) of all get-togethers. So to make up for the last 6 mths we have planned for a big bash on New Year's Eve. Hope we have fun like the one planned 2 yrs back. This new year being a working day, I am kinda skeptical. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the Best.
Met my cousin's kids after 6 mths. One of my cousin sister's daughter who talked to me and called me PINNI (i love hearing that from her mouth) only when i urged/begged her, surprised me yesterday. She has become so talkative that you need to be always on your toes for answering her. A small conversation with her yest:
Vrinda: Pinni....ee cheppullu ekkada konnavu? (Pinni(Choti maa), Where did u buy these shoes)Me: Andheri lo (In Andheri)
Vrinda: Enduku? (Why) Me: Manchiga vunnayi ani (Because they are good)
Vrinda: Eppudu? When) Me: Yodu nelalu kinda (7 mths back)
Vrinda: Naaku konnivvu kada (Buy me also na) Me: neeku peddaga aytayi kada beta (They will be big for you beta)
Vrinda: Chinnayi konnivu.....ivvi nenu eskolenu pinni (Buy me small one's, i can't wear these big one's) (hahaha.....she is certainly smarter than I thought she was) Such intense gruelling session continued for other topics as well........She had started using Why, How, When, Where etc etc........Answering such questions can be tricky sometimes. You need to be really smart to answer kids queries.
Friends: My friends missed me as well.......They were happy bcoz they could not meet all this while and now we could have a grand get-together of all friends on my context. Still this will have to wait until the big CET Exams get over.......

No comments: