Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MAA- Taare Zameen Par





TZP: One of my most recent favourite movies- reason's being- the STORY, the ACTOR & the DIRECTOR all did their part very well.
This is the best song in the recent times. Another favourite song of mine is Tujhse Naaraz nahi Zindagi from the movie MASOOM. Both of these song's are my all time favorite's and can listen to them for hours.
I searched a lot for the telugu version of this song- but i couldnt find it online. If somebody get's the link please leave the link as a comment to this post.
Just wanted to feel the song in my mother tongue......
It touches my heart everytime I listen to it. The word's of the song are so true & apt. This song is dedicated to all the mother's in the world.

I have translated it in English for non Indian's.

I never, tell u , but I am afraid of the dark; mother
Generally, I never show to you, but I care for you; mother
You know everything, u know na; Mother
You know everything, My Mother

Don't leave me in the crowd, that I can't even come home
Dont send me so far away, that you don't even remember me
Am i So bad Mother?? So Bad, my mother

Whenever Father used to swing me fast by the swing, My eyes used to search for you,
thinking that you would come and hold me; mother
I never tell u this, but i am frightened; mother, I dont let it come on the face,
but i get scared in my heart; mother
You know everything, u know na; mother
You know everything, my mother

I never, tell u , but I am afraid of the dark; mother
Generally, I never show to you, but I care for you; mother
You know everything, u know na; Mother
You know everything, My Mother

(P.S- I don't know if i have done a good job at translation)

No comments: